HERE’S WHAT YOU MISSED ON CNY’S OPEN HOUSE EPISODE FOR DECEMBER 10TH, 2017!
- Choosing a Contractor: Help from New York Sash owner Scot Hayes for choosing a contractor to work on your home.
- Emergency Service: Customers in Westmoreland needed emergency furnace service and Fred F. Collis and Sons was on the job.
- Meyda for the Holidays: Add a trip to Meyda Lighting to your Holiday To Do list.
- Remote Monitoring: Ever wonder how the Mohawk Valley Water Authority keeps things running so smoothly?
- Hardwoods: For beautiful hardwoods in any room, check out TruLine Hardwood Flooring and Dust Free Resurfacing.
- Energy Loans: If you’re looking for assistance paying for energy bills or upgrades, First Source Federal Credit Union has loans that can help.