HERE’S WHAT YOU MISSED ON CNY’S OPEN HOUSE EPISODE FOR JANUARY 21ST, 2018!
- New Windows: A window job in North Utica and explanation of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale at New York Sash.
- Furnace Replacement: Replacing a 40 year old furnace and oil tank by Fred F. Collis and Sons. Mike Kowalczyk takes us through the process.
- Stroke Signs: Important information from Sitrin Health Care Center about Stroke Signs and Awareness, bought to you by the American Heart Association.
- Ride Education: Education Outreach and Awareness Programs from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children-MV Office that is made possible because of the Ride for Missing Children.
- Relaxing Spas: Treat yourself to a relaxing hydrotherapy spa this year from the Sundance line at Geraty Pools and Spas.