HERE’S WHAT YOU MISSED ON CNY’S OPEN HOUSE EPISODE FOR September 2nd, 2018!
- Bay Window: A bay window installation in CNY, including why it needed replacement and details of the beautiful new window by New York Sash.
- Cabinets: Sam Rudolph from JAY-K talks about cabinets for kitchens or any room in the home.
- Stamped Sidewalk: Stamped and colored concrete sidewalk and steps by CNY Sealcoaring and Concrete for a Sauquoit family.
- Flooring: In this visit with TruLine Hardwood Flooring, Dan Hawkes walks us through a flooring installation in Whitesboro, while Tricia Hawkes explains the line of Somerset flooring they have available in their showroom
- Train Event: A fundraising event to raise awareness and safety for young people in CNY! It’s a special Beer and Wine Train aboard the Adirondack Scenic Railroad on Friday, September 7th. There will be live music, meal and cash bar. Runaway Train proceeds directly support the Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. Runaway & Homeless Youth Program along with the National Center For Missing & Exploited Children – Mohawk Valley Office. More info and tickets: http://www.adirondackrr.com/adkrr/runaway-train/